Saturday 28 December 2013

still raining - is this the wettest Christmas summer holiday on record?! And, yes, clinic still open (until Jan 06) www.christchurch-osteopathy-acupuncture.co.nz

So it's  still raining - is this the wettest Christmas summer holiday on record? 

And, yes, I'm still here decorating  (until 06 January) and yes - the clinic is still open if you are in pain, or need treatment:  www.christchurch-osteopathy-acupuncture.co.nz

So I'm working this Christmas holiday.  Paid good money for paintes while away in November - only to find their work was very shoddy - and having to go over it all again, this time with proper preparation and high standard of finish (my own!)  Moral of the story is to never use contractors you don't know - only reputable family buidlers (locals) that you do know well and will do a good job!

Strangely - this holiday has been something of a wash-out, and I'm sitting here looking out my window at torrential rain! Great for the garden (and my asthma and hay fever - lucky me - no need for any more anti-histamines this year!) but pretty horrible for holiday campers in fields of mud!

Must be about the wettest Christmas on record here (ususally very good weather - like July in UK!)
well, must get back to the decorating - the paint will dry - eventually!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment