Monday 23 October 2017

Although I will be away in the UK from Tuesday 6th November, until the end of November for professional training (in Osteopathy, the Still technique and a psychosynthesis retreat), there is plenty of time for your Osteopathy /  Acupuncture appointment.  There are still plenty of Osteopathy / Acupuncture appointments available, including evenings and weekends also.

I have to also admit, that one reason I go this time of year is to avoid severe Hay Fever and Asthma symptoms, which tend to creep up on me in November, here in Christchurch.  I can of course treat these, at least partially, in other people -  yet not so easy for myself.  One way, of course, is to remove myself from breathing the Spring pollens.

Kaori and Daniel will be here to look after the dogs, and answer the phone -  but to see all the available osteopathy and acupuncture appointments, best book online:
www: christchurch-osteopathy-acupuncture.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment